Services for Individual Clients
An Uncommon Level of Service and Attention to Individual Clients’ Needs
In addition to the firm’s business and corporate clients, Brown Hutchinson LLP serves the legal needs of business owners, executives, managers, professionals and other individuals in New York State. Lawyers at the firm provide sound legal counsel and intelligent representation in a variety of matters, including:
- Negotiation of severance agreements and employment contracts
- Negotiation of executive compensation packages
- Formation of professional partnerships, family corporations and entrepreneurial ventures
- Defense against allegations of fraud or misrepresentation
- Representation in personal injury claims
- Insurance disputes
- Private property owners disputes including environmental remediation
- Employment law matters
- Estate planning
- Professional malpractice and licensure defense
- General civil litigation
Brown Hutchinson LLP attorneys leverage hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of these matters to provide truly exceptional service to individual clients. The firm makes use of the latest technology and respected independent experts to build and present compelling legal arguments to advance our individual clients’ interests and protect their rights.
A Commitment to Excellence
Many of the individual clients who choose Brown Hutchinson LLP have had the opportunity to work with the firm in a business capacity. These clients have experienced the firm’s dedication and professionalism in business and corporate matters and understand that the same traits that make Brown Hutchinson LLP a logical choice to represent a corporate entity apply to individual representation and advocacy.
To discuss your particular legal needs with an experienced lawyer at Brown Hutchinson LLP, please call toll free at 866-716-5445 or send an e-mail now.