Areas Of Practice
A Diverse and Multifaceted Legal Practice
The law firm of Brown Hutchinson LLP is committed to providing experienced advocacy and legal resources to our individual and business clients locally, statewide and throughout the United States. Brown Hutchinson LLP attorneys assist clients in a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Civil litigation such as commercial disputes, breach of contract, construction disputes, premises liability, environmental, real estate, and partnership disputes as well as mediation and arbitration of civil matters.
- Employment law and litigation matters, including consultative risk-management services and defense representation in wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and other employment litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes.
- Real estate and land development representation for individuals, businesses, developers and corporate landowners involved in the sale, purchase, lease or development of commercial properties.
- Business and corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, purchase or sale of assets in New York State, licensing and distribution agreements and a full range of high-value, high-stakes commercial transactions.
- Personal injury including representation for individuals, small and mid-sized businesses and major national and multinational corporations named in product liability, premises liability, and other personal injury claims.
- Environmental litigation involving individual and corporate property-owners.
- Banking and finance law counsel for banks, private and commercial lenders and other financial institutions and corporate entities involved in the purchase or sale of assets, disputes regarding foreclosure or default, account holder claims, claims on deposits, loan transactions and corporate or mortgage work-outs.
- Class action and mass tort including representation for corporate entities named in discrimination, harassment, wage and hour and other employment-related claims, as well as other types of class actions, mass torts and multidistrict litigation.
- Professional malpractice & licensure defense
- Estate Planning
- Municipal government and other public sector work including environmental litigation, civil and commerical, zoning and permitting the pursuit of legislative remedies and general counsel on municipal and public sector law.
- Family Law Whether you are anticipating the joys of adoption or experiencing the frustrations of marital conflict, Brown & Hutchinson can help.
The firm routinely acts as general counsel for new start-ups and established corporations based in New York State. In addition, Brown Hutchinson LLP offers a wide range of services for individual clients.
Contact Brown Hutchinson LLP in Rochester to discuss any current or potential legal need with an experienced attorney. The initial consultation will be informative and completely confidential.