Employment Law & Litigation
Proactive Guidance and Experienced Representation
The law firm of Brown Hutchinson LLP represents mid-sized businesses and large national and multinational corporations in a full range of employment law matters. As a respected civil and business litigation practice, the firm is a logical choice to represent clients involved in potentially costly employment litigation.
The employment law and litigation practice at Brown Hutchinson LLP is designed to complement the broad constellation of services provided to growing businesses and major corporate clients. Understanding the importance of avoiding any unnecessary drain on financial resources, the firm provides highly professional and efficient service and is flexible with regard to fees. The firm offers experienced and aggressive representation in the litigation of employment disputes and related matters, including:
- Fair wages and minimum wage
- Unpaid overtime and employee misclassification claims
- Workplace safety, workers’ compensation and workplace injuries
- Title VII matters, racial and gender discrimination, age discrimination (ADEA) and disability discrimination (ADA) claims
- Wrongful discharge claims
- Labor law and collective bargaining
- Breach of employment contract
- FMLA issues
- Investigations and administrative issues before state and federal agencies including EEOC matters
- Employment class action defense
- Employer fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Severance agreements
- Employment termination
Brown Hutchinson LLP attorneys provide ongoing counsel in employment practices and human resources policies. The firm routinely assists in the resolution of employment disputes through arbitration and mediation.
The firm is distinguished by the long-term relationships formed with business and corporate clients over the past 25 years. To discuss any ongoing employment dispute or to learn more about the firm’s proactive and consultative services in the area of employment law, contact Brown Hutchinson LLP in Rochester.