Sandra D. Rivera
Rochester, New York
|phone||(585) 286-1499 (866) 958-5973 Toll Free|
Sandra Rivera has over 15 years of experience counseling clients regarding legal, legislative, administrative and regulatory matters before New York State government. She represents clients before the Legislature, Executive Chamber and State agencies. Previously, Ms. Rivera worked at prominent Albany, New York, firms representing clients before New York State government. Most recently she was Counsel in the Government & Regulatory practice of a national law firm's Albany office where she worked on a variety of matters related to technology, economic development, healthcare and criminal and social justice. Ms. Rivera started her career in the New York State Assembly Majority Leader's Office and went on to work at the teacher's union to advance their agenda before the Legislature and Executive Chamber.
- Government Relations
- International Law
- New York
- J.D. (cum laude) from Albany Law School in 2002.
- M.A. in Political Communication (magna cum laude) University at Albany 1994
- B.A. in Anthropology (magna cum laude) from the University at Albany in 1992
- New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Association's policy-making body (House of Delegates)
- Member of the Legislative Policy Committee and the Federal Legislative Priorities Committee.