Michael has nearly two decades of experience in handling a wide variety of matters including complex civil litigation, personal injury claims, labor and employment issues, wage and hour claims, equal opportunity and discrimination claims, business disputes, general contract drafting, review and negotiation, and commercial real estate transactions.Hezealously represents Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, not-for- profits, and public entities in complex civil litigation, personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, labor and employment, contract and general civil litigation claims in New York State and federal courts and before administrative agencies and bodies, including, but not limited to the New York State Division of Human Rights, New York State Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board, and New York State Workers’ Compensation Board.
Michael is a tenacious advocate for the firm’s clients and has extensive experience litigating personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, products liability, complex civil, employment discrimination, contract and administrative law claims in all state and federal courts in New York State and before administrative tribunals.
Michael also provides day-to-day counsel and representation to Fortune 500 companies, small business enterprises, not-for-profit and municipal entities in a wide range of legal matters.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Labor and Employment Law
- Business Law
- Administrative Law and Proceedings
- New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York, 1997
- University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, 1992
Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association
- Rochester Black Bar Association (Past President)
- National Bar Association
- MCC Paralegal Studies Program Advisory Board