Banking & Finance Law
Banking and Finance Law Attorneys
From offices in Rochester, the law firm of Brown Hutchinson LLP offers experienced representation to clients in the banking and finance industry in New York State. The firm has substantial experience in protecting clients’ interests in litigation arising out of alleged violations of state and federal regulations.
The banking and finance law practice at Brown Hutchinson LLP is sophisticated and multifaceted. The firm’s attorneys have practical, hands-on experience in a host of consultative, regulatory and litigation matters, such as:
- Representation of banks and banking officials in investigation or litigation involving alleged mishandling of accounts or fraudulent practices
- Counseling and representation in loan transactions and lending policies
- Corporate, loan and mortgage workouts
- Acquisition and sale of bank assets
- Representation of holders and buyers of distressed assets
- Defaults and foreclosures
- Claims against accounts
Brown Hutchinson LLP offers intelligent advocacy to our business clients seeking sound counsel and representation in banking and finance law matters. Clients include lenders, mortgage companies, bank customers and government entities in a range of transactions, compliance issues or banking law disputes. The firm has the knowledge and resources to remain informed and abreast of all recent developments in this area of law.
Contact the firm’s Rochester offices to discuss any banking and finance litigation matter with an experienced lawyer.